1. Put PFD into the Constitution, get it off the table and stop the fight.
2. Education, give parents the choice of where their kids go to school. Stop prioritizing administration costs and start driving the financial resources back into the classroom where it belongs.
3. Resource development and jobs. Fill up the pipeline and put Alaskans to work. Push back on the federal government's attack on our resource economy.
4. Sustainable fisheries for ALL user groups.
5. Encourage students to enroll in trade schools as well a college. We have an aging workforce in the oilfield and the ones retiring will need to be replaced.
6. Get control of our state spending